NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1709 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
+ Yeni Konu aç
Toplam 1 adet sonuçtan sayfa başı 5 ile 5 arası sonuç gösteriliyor.

Konu: CUBASE LE 6 and VST instruments

Bu konu 7256 kez görüntülendi 4 yorum aldı ...

CUBASE LE 6 and VST instruments 7256 Reviews

Konuyu değerlendir: CUBASE LE 6 and VST instruments

5 üzerinden | Toplam: 0 kişi oyladı ve 7256 kez incelendi.

CUBASE LE 6 and VST instruments

Hi all,

I am new to cubase and having a lot of difficulty getting things to work, this program is evil. I'll start with the VST instruments: I don't seem to have any!! When I click 'devices' there is no 'VST instruments' to select, I have 'VST connections' and 'VST performance'. I want to make drum sounds with my ***board. Can somebody help me with this? I'm using a Tascam US-200 firebox to input guitars and mic, etc.

Thanks for the help.

Konu Cho®dSolo tarafından (12 Mart 2014 Saat 18:58 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Alıntı Jimmy's Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi all,

I am new to cubase and having a lot of difficulty getting things to work, this program is evil. I'll start with the VST instruments: I don't seem to have any!! When I click 'devices' there is no 'VST instruments' to select, I have 'VST connections' and 'VST performance'. I want to make drum sounds with my ***board. Can somebody help me with this? I'm using a Tascam US-200 firebox to input guitars and mic, etc.

Thanks for the help.

First off all, welcome to the forum my friend. There are no wrong questions here, though there is a good and a bad forum to place them.

By the way, Cubase is not 'evil'. You just need to learn how to use it. Many members, speacly WHO knows here will help.

By the way, what version of Cubase are you using?

Create a new track, Instrument track. Then select whatever drum program you have. lol!

Watch Youtube tutorials on the basics first.

Ch.

Konu Cho®dSolo tarafından (12 Mart 2014 Saat 18:51 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Sadece Üyeler Linkleri Görebilir...

Alıntı ChordSolo Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    First off all, welcome to the forum my friend. There are no wrong questions here, though there is a good and a bad forum to place them.

That being said, I can move your post to a new thread where you will get more input.

By the way, Cubase is not 'evil'. You just need to learn how to use it. Many members, speacly WHO knows here will help.

By the way, what version of Cubase are you using?

Create a new track, Instrument track. Then select whatever drum program you have. lol!

Watch Youtube tutorials on the basics first.

Ch.
    Thanks for your fast answer!
    I have Cubase LE 6, and my OS is Mac 10.6.8. When I go to Devices, there's no VST Instruments option!! Only VST Connections and VST Performance. Hence, I can't create a midi track with any VSTi.

What is the matter?

Konu Cho®dSolo tarafından (12 Mart 2014 Saat 18:52 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Alıntı Jimmy's Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Thanks for your fast answer!
    I have Cubase LE 6, and my OS is Mac 10.6.8. When I go to Devices, there's no VST Instruments option!! Only VST Connections and VST Performance. Hence, I can't create a midi track with any VSTi.

What is the matter?
    I think, LE versions of Cubase do not have the 'Instrument Rack'. That only really means you can't use all of a VSTi's outputs.

You can still create a midi track. This is from memory as to how to do it on my AI5:

Project>Add Track>Instrument. Choose an instrument. If you don't have a third party drum program, then select HalionOne. You can create a drum/click track with that. LE 6 may have a different version of Sadece Üyeler Linkleri Görebilir... , but either way, you can do it.

After loading it, select a preset with drums listed. Then select the pencil tool and draw an event for the midi track. Double clicking on the event will take you to the piano roll editor. You can change this default to drum editor in preferences. Otherwise, MIDI>Open Drum Editor

then enjoy...!

Konu Cho®dSolo tarafından (12 Mart 2014 Saat 19:00 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Sadece Üyeler Linkleri Görebilir...

Alıntı ChordSolo Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    I think, LE versions of Cubase do not have the 'Instrument Rack'. That only really means you can't use all of a VSTi's outputs.

You can still create a midi track. This is from memory as to how to do it on my AI5:

Project>Add Track>Instrument. Choose an instrument. If you don't have a third party drum program, then select HalionOne. You can create a drum/click track with that. LE 6 may have a different version of Sadece Üyeler Linkleri Görebilir... , but either way, you can do it.

After loading it, select a preset with drums listed. Then select the pencil tool and draw an event for the midi track. Double clicking on the event will take you to the piano roll editor. You can change this default to drum editor in preferences. Otherwise, MIDI>Open Drum Editor

then enjoy...!
    I will try, thanks for your care.

Konu Cho®dSolo tarafından (12 Mart 2014 Saat 18:59 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Açma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  
Tüm Zamanlar GMT +4 Olarak Ayarlanmış. Şuanki Zaman: 10:28.